Wednesday, February 8, 2012

My endocrinologist took me off all my insulin, except for my long-acting Levemir. I can't tell you how difficult it is to NOT eat after 7pm. Anyone with suggestions, please send away. I'm looking for tricks to help me keep from eating late at night. I need to lose weight. So far no heart related disease has shown up, but that won't last long if I don't lose the weight. I'm open to any type of suggestion in how to either trick my body, or any way to keep myself from eating when I'm bored. It seems as though the worst part of this whole weight problem may just be the fact that I can't seem to steer clear of food in the evening hours. I suppose that I could go to bed early, but then I'd wake up at 4am with nothing to do until at least 6:30 or so.

Just checked the scales! My weight is down one more pound! I think the Metformin is giving me the "trots" and that's helping with the weight loss. I'll have to let you know what the Doctor says when I see him on the 25th of this month. I'll keep you posted! Thanks for listening.

Keep on writing and send those recipes!

Yours,
Jan C.

No comments:

Post a Comment